Saturday, July 19, 2008

Here's our living room/dining room that John and I have been trying to spruce up this year. Our goal this year is to buy new furniture so the RC Willey outlet store has been our favorite store. Along with Tai-pan Trading. We've had a lot of fun picking out our new furniture together and we only have a few pieces left to get along with a new tv that John is really excited about:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Tai-pan! I would move to Utah just to be able to shop at that store. Way cute apartment!

Holly and John Shannon said...

Thanks, you'll have to move back and hit up Tai Pan and Hobby Lobby with Holly!!!

-John

sitkagirl said...

hey don't you ever feed this guy or is he just trying to sneak a midnight snack. hee hee

You guys look like the perfect couple and I hope that you are truely happy.

what a cute appartment and I love all the pics.