I decided to finally write something recent on our blog since it has been awhile. Let's see not a whole lot has been going on with us lately. John and I have just been working and adding to our furniture collection.
We paid off all of our furniture and decided to get the last few pieces on our list. We got a new rocker/recliner chair for our living room which matches our couch and I must admit that I absolutely love that chair. Just ask John and he'll tell you.
We also got a dresser for our bedroom finally. And a new 42' Flat Screen TV that John is really excited about. It is a really nice TV and John got us an awesome deal on it and it also looks great in our new entertainment center. I'll take some pictures soon and post them for all to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment