Here's a picture of our first ultrasound that we got done on Wednesday October 1st. Right now it looks like a peanut since I'm only 10 weeks and 3 days along as of Thursday October 2nd. We're really excited!!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CONGRATS!!!!! AWWWW!!! SO SO SO HAPPY for you and John!!! :)
Hey! I bet you two are sooooo excited! I think that you two will enjoy having a little one at home. They are so fun and they bring you so much happiness, love, and adventure! Talk to you later! (Do you know if you will still be working after the baby is born?) Love, Karen Gundry
Thank You for the Congrats! We're pretty excited! I sleep a lot these days. And some days I get really nauseas. But overall it hasn't been too terrible. I'm hoping that I'll start feeling better soon since I'm almost 12 weeks along now.
5 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!! AWWWW!!! SO SO SO HAPPY for you and John!!! :)
Hey!
I bet you two are sooooo excited!
I think that you two will enjoy having a little one at home. They are so fun and they bring you so much happiness, love, and adventure! Talk to you later! (Do you know if you will still be working after the baby is born?)
Love, Karen Gundry
AHHH!!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys :) How are you feeling?
Thank You for the Congrats! We're pretty excited! I sleep a lot these days. And some days I get really nauseas. But overall it hasn't been too terrible. I'm hoping that I'll start feeling better soon since I'm almost 12 weeks along now.
I do plan on working part-time after the baby. I would like to keep my benefits so I'll probably work about 24 hours a week.
Post a Comment