Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Well our last Ultra Sound appointment went really well. My placenta has moved up so that's really good news. And the doctor was able to see everything perfectly on the baby. She's healthy and very active. The doctor tried to get a nice face picture for us but she was in a really awkward position so we weren't able to see her face. I was a little bummed about that since we don't have any face pictures. Oh well I'm just happy and relieved that everything is okay. She kicks all of the time now, that is when she's not sleeping. And John can really feel it and see it now. It's hard to believe that I'm 6 months already! I'll post a recent belly picture online soon.

We started buying some baby stuff and currently we're working on buying some of the bigger items. We found a nice changing table on KSL online classifieds for only $45. John's close friend John and his wife Jackie were kind enough to help us pick it up since it wouldn't fit in our little car. I'll take a picture of it soon and post it online so all can see. We also found a cute Boppy Pillow online too. I love looking on the KSL classifieds because they have some awesome deals! And we're trying to buy some gender neutral baby items so that we could reuse it for future children down the road.

No comments: