Flu season is here and I am still getting over the flu which has been lingering on for the past few weeks now. I have had a sinus infection as well. It was pretty miserable there for about a week and a half. If I could just breathe out of my nose then I would be happy. I hate it when my nose is all stuffy.
Anyway at my last doctor's appointment I had to drink some orange drink for their glucose screening test and it was really hard for me drink it all down in 5 minutes especially being sick with the flu. People say it tastes like orange soda but I didn't really think so. Maybe that's because I don't drink regular soda because I don't like all of the sugar in it. But I drank it all down and I'm glad that it's behind me. My results were normal so no problems there.
They also did some blood work at that visit and the results came back with my iron being low. No wonder I was so tired and lightheaded all of the time. So now I'm on iron pills which seem to be working. I at least have a little more energy now. I'm still tired a lot but not as bad as before.
2 comments:
Isn't that orange drink the WORST? Orange soda my foot :) I hope you get feeling better. It's no fun being pregnant AND sick.
Yes I hated that orange drink. I am feeling better now that I'm over the flu and the iron pills are working. You had to be on iron pills too didn't you? It's hard to believe how tired you can get from low iron levels.
Post a Comment