Saturday, August 8, 2009

I really need to update out blog, I've been slacking lately. Well I can't add any pictures right now because my computer won't let me, but I'll tell everyone what we've been up to. John and I moved into a two bedroom apartment at the end of July and we love it! We have so much more room. And the funny thing is we're actually paying less for our two bedroom than we did for our one bedroom apartment. Our apartment complex had a really good rate that we were able to lock in for 13 months so we're pretty excited about that.

Mallory is 3 1/2 months old now and just so adorable. I love being a mom! It's the greatest experience of my life! She smiles all of the time and she loves to talk and coo. It's so cute. In a couple of weeks we wil be able to start her on baby cereal/baby food so we're pretty excited about that too.

I am working part-time at the hospital, but I will admit that it's hard to leave my baby. At least my job keeps me really busy so I don't have to think about it too much. It is nice to get out of the apartment though.

Let's see what else.... I'm losing more of my baby weight. I only have about 8 lbs. to go! Yeah!Nursing has really helped me lose the weight. Well that's all I can think of right now. I'll post some pictures and videos as soon as I can.

No comments: