Sunday, January 24, 2010


I made this baby blanket for Mallory. It turned out so cute!

Here's the kit that it came in.
This bag/purse I made is reversable.

These are my latest projects that I have been working on. I finally saved up enough money to buy a sewing machine for myself. I love to sew but I'm not very good at it. But, I found these kits at Jo-Ann Fabrics and I love them! The instructions were kind of tricky, but I figured it out eventually. Thank goodness for a seam ripper since I made a few mistakes :) , but I am very pleased with how they turned out.
I made a really cute apron but I forgot to take a picture of it so I'll post one of that later. I still want to make some throw pillows for our couch and some curtains. Hopefully that won't be too hard. I'm up for the challenge.

No comments: