

Mama Mia's Pizza Parlor
This is where John and Mallory ate their dinner the night that we stayed up by the bridge. I brought food in that I could eat and ate dinner with them. My food allergy doesn't allow me eat out at a lot of places. You see this has been a long time tradition for my family. When my family and I would take vacations up at Mackinaw we would always eat pizza here. They even have a museum upstairs which shows pictures, documents, and a video of the making of the bridge. We would always go up there and check out the museum while our food was being made. The museum wasn't quite what I had remembered, probably because the restaurant had burned down once or twice and a lot of their items were lost in the fire, but it was still pretty neat. It was fun to go back there again.
No comments:
Post a Comment