Making Christmas Cookies for Santa
Here's Mallory and I making Christmas cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. This is my favorite Christmas memory this year with Mallory! We made him Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies because I ran short on time since I worked Christmas Eve until 7:30pm and I had to be back to work at 6am the next morning. However we frosted a few cookies and put green sprinkles on them to make them seem more festive. My favorite part about making Christmas cookies with Mallory is when the cookies were cooled I pulled a chair up to the counter for Mallory to stand on, and she proceeded to take a bite out of each cookie and put it back on the plate for me to decorate. She was so funny. John and I got a kick out of her taste testing each cookie for Santa. And the best part is that we got it all on tape with our camcorder.


No comments:
Post a Comment