Friday, March 18, 2011

Pregnancy Update...

Here's an update on the progress of my pregnancy. At my doctors appointment on Tuesday I found out that I was already 1.5 cm. Dilated, 70% Effaced, and the baby's head is at -3. So I'm progressing which is good. But that made me a little bit nervous because I've been working so much that I haven't been able to get much done at home. So the past two days I've been trying to hurry and get everything ready and prepared for the baby since she could come at any time now. I still have a few more things to get done before she arrives, but not near as much as I did. I'm a lot more tired these days and more uncomfortable, especially last night. I think she was moving down some more last night because she was so low it was uncomfortable and hard to sleep. So we'll see what my doctor's appointment brings next week.

1 comment:

Andrew,Heather and Hazel said...

I know, I have been working like a made woman yesterday and today to have everything done so I don't have to worry about not being ready when she comes. I went to the Dr. yesterday and I'm pretty close to where you are so we'll see who wins!