Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween

We had our Ward Fall Festival in mid October and it was a lot of fun for both grown-ups and children. They even had this fun Fall photo shoot for all of the kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes.

Mallory was Merida from the hit Disney movie Brave, and Bree was a cute little Bumble Bee. Mallory picked out her costume all by herself and Aubrey let me pick out hers since she's two and doesn't really care about such things.

Mallory is fluffy up her pretty red hair.

Bree is showing everyone her Bumble Bee wings.

 Snuggles was Dracula this year for Halloween. 
I got his costume for an awesome deal of $2.50!

 I made the girls their "mummy" juice boxes for them to drink on Halloween morning. Mallory looks forward to these juice boxes all year.

Bree kept asking me, "more "mummy" juice boxes please." Too cute!

 We took the girls to visit their grandpa and grandma Cathy on Halloween. I made sure to get a picture with them all together since they are moving to Georgia. I love how nice this picture turned out.

 John and his Dad.

The girls with their grandma Julie on Halloween night after trick or treating.

 John took this picture of the girls on Halloween when we were out trick and treating and didn't know that it was in the black and white mode. The girls play with his iPod and change the settings sometimes, but I love this picture. It has a spooky theme to it.

And here's their haul after trick or treating. Snug's is checking out their haul sporting his skeleton costume from last year. That one stays on him better than the Dracula one does, and it's my favorite one.

No comments: