Monday, June 15, 2015

Halloween Bathtime Fun (2014)

Man I tell you, I have not been very good about playing catch up from my lost year. I have found that life is pretty busy with 3 little girls to take care of. So I apologize for my long break since my last post.

Last October was a busy month for us. I put together a fun Halloween Bath for Mallory and Bree as well as my little brother Chase and little sister Hannah. The kids LOVED it!


I turned the water orange with orange food coloring.


I found the fun Halloween toys and glow sticks at the Dollar store.


I also found these magic potion bottles at the Dollar Store as well. 


Mallory and Aubrey made Ghosts out of shaving cream and googly eyes.


Here's Aubrey's Ghost that she made.


Mallory is making a Magic Potion.



I made a Spooky Bath for Chase and Hannah in their bathtub too. Chase was pretending to be a Sorcerer.


And there's my little sister Hannah having fun in the tub.

No comments: