Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mallory's 2nd Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday Mallory Mae!!!
I can't believe our little Mallory Mae turned 2 on Sunday, my how time flies when you're having fun! I have loved every moment of the last 2 years with our sweet little girl. She is such a joy to have around and I love her more than words can express. Here are a few pictures of Mallory's 2nd Birthday. (I would have liked to have done more for her birthday and I wish I would have taken more pictures of her big day, however I was tired, and holding baby Bree a lot that day, not to mention I had just given birth three weeks prior to Mallory's birthday so I cut myself some slack this year since I'm not superwoman :)
This is the Doll Cake I made for Mallory's Birthday. I was pretty happy with how it turned out since I had never made one before. Thank you grandma for sending me the cake pan to make it in!
Here's the Birthday Girl blowing out her candle on her cupcake with mom's help.( I made cupcakes to go around her Doll Cake.)
Here's the Kitchen Set that we bought her for her birthday. We had our families go in on it with us since it is an expensive gift. This is the kitchen set all put together after John and I stayed up late putting it together the night before her birthday.
Here's Mallory playing with her new kitchen set.
Here she is talking on her phone, which is one of her favorite things on her kitchen set. She also loves the little colorful cups that her Aunt Amy bought for her kitchen set.
Mallory also got a Bunny Pillow Pet for her birthday from my sister Heather. Aubrey is breaking it in for her big sister.
Mallory got this awesome activity table and chairs from her Grandpa Shannon and Grandma Cathy. She loves to color on it and play with her Play Doh on it. Thank you Grandpa and Grandma!

Thank you to all of Mallory's grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins for the awesome birthday presents and for coming over to visit Mallory on her birthday and sharing her special day with us!

No comments: