The many faces of Aubrey Ann
She's looking for her pacifier.
Oh and there it is. Yes she still loves her pacifier :)
Here she is checking out her reflection.
Sound asleep in her swing.
I can't believe how fast she's growing! She'll be 8 weeks old Saturday, and she weighs 10.5 lbs. already. She's my big healthy baby. Mallory reached her peak fatness at 3-4 months old and then she thinned out and stays in the 2% tile for her weight. We'll have to see if Aubrey does the same thing or not, I'm sure curious though. My favorite thing that she does now is she'll coo and try to talk to me. And she smiles so big at her momma. I just love it and it makes my heart melt. I love my baby girl so much and I couldn't imagine my life without her!





No comments:
Post a Comment