Family Photo
John blessed both Aubrey and her cousin Lucas on Mother's Day. Here's Aunt Amy holding both of the babies.
These are the fruit skewers that I made for the luncheon that we held after the babies were blessed. This was the first time I had ever made them and I thought that they turned out really well. I even cut out the watermelon in fun heart and flower shapes.
My flowers that John and the girls bought for me for Mother's Day.
Me and Aubrey Ann on the day of her blessing.
There's the proud Daddy John with little Aubrey Ann.
Aubrey in her beautiful Blessing Dress
Big Sister Mallory and Aubrey
Aubrey's blessing bracelet from Grandma Julie
Her cute baby booties from her Grandma Tammy
I love her face in this picture. She looks like she's trying to pucker up. She had just spit out her pacifier.












2 comments:
I almost bought Hazel that blessing dress! I love the watermelon shapes. I saw you're coming back next week, I'll just be a week behind you. I can't believe it's time to go back!
That's funny that you almost got the same dress for Hazel. I couldn't pass it up, I thought it was too cute. Yeah I'm back to work on Monday, the time sure went by fast. It will be good to see you next week at work. Enjoy the rest of your time off with Hazel:)
Post a Comment