John and I had so much fun taking Mallory out Trick or Treating for the very first time! She was so excited days before because when she would watch some of her favorite shows that played a Halloween episode she would get upset because she saw that they had candy and she wanted some. She would walk around saying "candy, candy." It was actually pretty funny.
We really couldn't have asked for better weather this Halloween, we didn't have to worry about freezing cold temperatures, rain, or snow. It was a clear, cool, crisp October evening. And I absolutely loved the ambiance! I loved seeing the neighborhood come alive with tons of children gleefully laughing and running from house to house collecting their Halloween candy. It's somewhat of a magical evening because the children are so happy and excited to be out at night dressed up in Halloween costumes Trick or Treating. I absolutely adore Halloween and I look forward to it every year!
Mallory and Aubrey's Halloween picture of them together
Bree's Purple Fairy Costume
Mallory's Pink Fairy Costume
Our jack o' lantern that I carved. John helped clean out the inside for me. Thanks babe.
Here's Mallory right before we left for grandma's house to go trick or treating. She was so excited, can't you tell?
Here's Bree all bundled up while we were Trick or Treating.
Me and my girls on Halloween.
Mallory and her Daddy. John went up to most of the houses with Mallory. He had so much fun with Mallory this Halloween!
Grandma Julie with Bree
John with Mallory and her cousin Lincoln dressed up as Spider Man
Grandma Julie with Lincoln and Mallory
I had originally planned on doing a lot more Fall/Halloween activities this October but most of our plans fell through. The girls and I got sick with bad colds so I guess we'll have to do them next year. Oh well at least we'll have something to look forward to.












1 comment:
You've got the cutest little girls! I love their costumes, and the Spider man costume gives Logan hope of Halloweens to come!
Post a Comment