Aubrey had her 6 month check up a few weeks ago and I'm finally doing a post on it. The girls and I were all sick for the past week and a half so that's partly to blame for the late posting. Anyway here are her stats
16 lbs. 4 oz. 55%
27 in. long 89%
16.8 in. for head circumference 59%
Aubrey is still a really good baby. She is active though. She is close to crawling because right now she does the inch worm where she sticks her bum up in the air and brings her knees close in to her chest, so it's really just a matter of time before she's mobile. She loves to smile and laugh and she now says 2 words "Momma" and "Dadda". We are so proud! She loves her baby food, carrots are her favorite right now however we're still in the process of introducing new foods to her. And she has her 2 bottom teeth. I can't believe that she's already 6 months old. Where does the time go, I often wonder that. I love watching my girls grow and learn new things, it's so fun to see!

No comments:
Post a Comment