Monday, January 30, 2012

Bree's 9 Month Stats...

Bree had her 9 month check-up almost a month ago, I'm just really behind putting up her info. So here it is:

She weighed 18 lbs. 17 oz. (putting her in the 50th percentile)
Length 28 inches  (putting her in the 66th percentile)


Here are some fun little tidbits about Bree. She is an active little girl! She loves to be on the move and she loves to pull herself up on things and stand. She will take a few steps if I hold her hands, but she probably won't walk on her own for a few more months yet. She loves to talk/sing(especially in church),laugh, and giggle. And she has 6 teeth already! She says momma and dadda and baby babble of course.

She loves her baby food and she's not a picky eater. I am still nursing her, however I started to dry-up when she was about 9 months old, just like I did with Mallory. It's like my body is on a timer so that when my babies hit their 9 month mark my body wants to quit producing milk. So I remedied that by taking the supplement Fenugreek. I take 2 capsules at each meal 3 times a day. I'm not a fan of smelling like maple syrup but at least I'm still able to make enough milk for my baby. I want to continue nursing until she's at least 12 months old, however 15 months would be better. It's frustrating that during the day Bree won't nurse because she's too busy, so I have to pump every 4 hours and feed it to her in a bottle. That can be a bit bothersome, but at least she will still nurse at night when she's tired and sleepy. 

Bree loves Sesame Street! She is glued to the television whenever we put it on which is nice because Mallory also likes it so when they are watching it together I can actually get some cleaning done. She also loves the toy kitchen set that's in their room. She likes to pull all of the pretend food off of it and dump it all on the floor. I spend a lot of time putting that kitchen set back together. 

 Bree loves to climb in and out of her bouncer. I have a feeling that we won't be needing that much longer.She is a very adventurous baby girl!

No comments: