Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Living Planet Aquarium

John and I decided to take the girls to The Living Planet Aquarium a couple of Saturdays ago because I had an entire weekend off which never happens, and I had never been there before. It was raining really hard that day and the aquarium was jam packed, but we still had a lot of fun. Here's a picture of John and Mallory watching the penguins together. They were really fun to watch! 
There's a penguin swimming in that blur. Below is a video of the penguins in action.

Here's Mallory pointing to the sea turtle. Since our aquarium visit Mallory has developed a new fascination with turtles.

Here's Bree just hanging out in the stroller cuddling with her sister's blanket.
Me and Mallory at the hands on part of the aquarium.
Sting Rays. This was probably my favorite part of the aquarium.

Mallory kept wanting to play in the water. So I obliged and let her touch the sting rays. After she felt how slimy they were she didn't want to play in the water anymore. That's one way to get your child away from the water.

See at this point she didn't want to play in the water anymore or touch the sting rays. Too funny.
And then they all huddled right there by Mallory and I. I'm sure that all of the other people were a bit jealous that we were getting all of the attention.

Mallory in the canoe they had for the kids to play in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
barbara dexter said...

It looks like fun. Love Gram Dexter