I made John a few homemade Valentines this year. I actually got the idea from the magazine Better Homes & Gardens, which is one of my favorite magazines, and I knew I had to make my own for my hubbie. Here's how they turned out.
I'm nuts about you!
I love you to Pieces!
We're quite the Pear!
I Go Bananas Over You!
We're just Mint to be
And this here is the best Valentine's Day gift ever!!! John heart-attacked the wall in our bedroom on my side of the bed. I was really shocked and surprised because John is not a crafty guy at all. It sure put a big smile on my face especially since I was having kind of a bad day since I wasn't feeling very well. I had told John not to get me anything because I think Valentine's Day is way too commercialized. Yes it is a fun holiday, but since our anniversary is on February 10th we never really do a whole lot for Valentine's Day. We actually didn't do much for our 5 year anniversary which was last week besides go out to dinner, with Aubrey tagging along, because we are purposely going to celebrate it later this year, maybe in September when John's back is healed, and also when Aubrey isn't nursing anymore and her stranger anxiety is better so she can stay with grandma. So we will have more on that later this year.






No comments:
Post a Comment