Bree's Big Blue Eyes...
Her adventurous spirit. She always tries to climb up on Mallory's potty to get herself up on the couch. We really have to watch her because she's definitely a climber!
Her curly hair! The hair on top of her head is longer than it is on the sides which helps it to curl. I just love it!
Bree isn't walking by herself yet, however she walks if she's pushing something (like this toy shopping cart in this video) or holding onto our hands. She does however stand up all by herself in the middle of the room which is progress. I really don't mind that she's not walking by herself yet because she's already so busy. At least everything is still baby proofed from when Mallory was little.
Our "Little Destruct-O" That's one of her nick names because she always tears apart our toy kitchen set. I had a video of it that I wanted to post but my computer wouldn't upload it. Oh well, anyway as you can see she loves our toy kitchen set, probably more than her sister right now.
And here's my sweet little Mallory Mae a.k.a. "Minnie Me." Mallory is so much like her momma which is quit comical! She loves to watch Gilmore Girls which is my favorite show to watch. She calls Lorelai momma and Rory Mallory. Cute right!? And her newest obsession is mermaids. She loves Disney's The Little Mermaid. Which was my favorite Disney movie/princess when I was little. She also loves the movie "Despicable Me." Mallory has been doing so great with potty training! She's accident free most days. We do however put a pull-up on her at night, however about 99% of the time she's still dry in the morning. We are so proud of her and I just adore her so much!





No comments:
Post a Comment