My how the time sure flies by! I can't believe that my precious Aubrey turned 1 year old on April 2nd. John and I threw her a Sesame Street Birthday Party since she loves watching Sesame Street. I had so much fun planning out all of the little details of her party, and I know that she won't remember her party, but we took plenty of pictures so that she will be able look back on it later and see how great it really was.
Aubrey's 1st Birthday started off with a bang! Her picture was aired on television on a local Utah show called Good Things Utah.
Aubrey's 1st Birthday started off with a bang! Her picture was aired on television on a local Utah show called Good Things Utah.
Happy Birthday Aubrey!
Aubrey's Birthday Invitations
The "Cookie Monster" Cake Pops that I made.
What a cute little guy!
These are the other "Cookie Monster" cake pops I made. The ones above were very time consuming so I came up with these ones to save time.
Aubrey's Sesame Street Birthday Decorations!
Here's a banner that I made showing Aubrey through the months before turning 1 year old. (This section shows pictures of her birth through months 4-5.)
The 2nd half (months 4-5 through 12) since I could fit it all in one picture.
Birdseye view of the table all set up.
Sesame Street plates, cups, and napkins.
Big Bird Punch
I found this recipe online and had to try it. I just decorated the outside of my beverage jug/stand to make it look more like Big Bird. This punch and the Cookie Monster cake pops were two of my favorite details about Bree's party.
Bree's Sesame Street Birthday Cake. John picked this one out at our grocery store and he did a fabulous job!
The "Cookie Monster" ice cream I found at the store sure adds a great touch to our theme of Sesame Street.
I saw this cute idea on the other local Utah television show that I watch called Studio 5 where you scoop your ice cream into cupcake liners (ours are Elmo to stick with our theme) about 30 minutes or so before your guests arrive and then place them in a cupcake pan and put them back in the freezer. Then just take them out when you're ready for them and you won't have to waste time scooping ice cream when your guests are there.I love this idea!!!
Here's Bree's highchair all decorated and ready for her to make a big mess with her birthday cake.
Here's Bree's highchair all decorated and ready for her to make a big mess with her birthday cake.
The Birthday Girl and her momma.
The Birthday Girl with her daddy.
Time to open presents.
![]() |
| Bree got some really fun toys for her birthday. However, Mallory thinks Bree's toys are hers. She doesn't quite understand that her birthday is coming up in a few short weeks. |
![]() |
| The activity table that we bought was a big hit with the kids. |
Bree's "smash cake"
Here she is digging into her cake.
Here's a cute video of Bree eating her birthday cake. She wasn't too sure of it and by the end of the video she was done with it.
Bree with her Sesame Street stuffed animals.John and I bought her the Ernie and Murray ones for her birthday. Cookie Monster is her all time favorite one.






















No comments:
Post a Comment