Saturday, February 23, 2013

Valentine's Day Fun

We had a fun and simple Valentine's Day together as a family. We stayed home and I cooked dinner for us. John discovered this amazing gluten free, corn free, diary free blog that has some of the most amazing recipes. I made a gluten free and corn free pizza from the recipe that I got off of her blog and her faux peanut butter ball truffles for our dessert. They are made with almond butter and they were amazing and by far my favorite dessert right now. Her blog is called http://freeeatsfood.com/

DSC_0994-1
Here's a picture of the Faux Peanut Butter Ball Truffles from the freeeatsfood.com blog. Don't they look delicious!

 Aubrey and Mallory with their daddy on Valentine's Day!  
I love their matching shirts from grandma Julie.
 Here's Mallory pretending to be a superhero by using my dish towel as a cape.

 Mallory made that cute bag at preschool to put all of her Valentines in from her friends.

The girls and I packed John a special Valentine's Day lunch and we decorated this cute bag to put his food in. The girls had a blast with this art project and it sure made their dad feel extra special!

No comments: