This was just a plain wood picture frame that I glued red and ivory flowers on with a hot glue gun. It was really easy and it adds a touch of elegance to a photograph. I love being crafty! It helps keep me sane some days. I'm also hoping to get a sewing machine sometime this year so that I can sew different things for our baby girl and our home. I think everyone needs an outlet and for me it's scrapbooking and crafts. For John it's going to the movie theater and watching a good movie.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
This was just a plain wood picture frame that I glued red and ivory flowers on with a hot glue gun. It was really easy and it adds a touch of elegance to a photograph. I love being crafty! It helps keep me sane some days. I'm also hoping to get a sewing machine sometime this year so that I can sew different things for our baby girl and our home. I think everyone needs an outlet and for me it's scrapbooking and crafts. For John it's going to the movie theater and watching a good movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your scrapbook!! I recently started scrapbooking, and it's sooo much fun!! It's good you started before the baby is born! I have sooo much catching up to do b/c mine is turning 2 in May!
Yeah I love scrapbooking! I love being able to be creative with each new page. I'm trying to get all caught up before the baby arrives, but I'm not sure if I will.
Post a Comment