Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The nice thing about most all of the gluten free food out there today is that they are either made from organic ingredients, or from the purest/finest ingredients available. You don't have all of those artificial fillers or preservatives. The only downfall is that these foods are kind of expensive.
Some days you just need a donut. These cinnamon sugar ones are my favorite! And I make pancakes and crepes with this Pamela's Baking Mix.
They even make gluten free pretzels.

These fruit snacks are gluten free and these yummy cookies.
This gluten free cereal is very similar to Frosted Flakes, and I love this gluten free trail mix!


Here are some of my favorite gluten free foods that we buy on a regular basis.
Gluten free pasta, risotto, bread, and a dinner mix that's really similar to Tuna Helper. I love the risotto and the bread is okay. I haven't found a really good gluten free bread yet. But this bread works well for french toast and hot ham & cheese sandwiches.

No comments: