Monday, April 13, 2009








My sister Heather came up this weekend from Arizona with her husband Paco and 3 kids Emma, Joseph, and Noah. It was so nice to see them. The kids have grown so much and John and I had a ton of fun hanging out with them. Emma recently lost her 2 front teeth and she loves Hannah Montana. She is such a sweet little girl and I really enjoyed spending "girl time" with her. It had been about 2 years since I saw her last. Joseph took to John right away which was cute to see and they enjoyed playing video games and playing basketball with a little hoop we bought for them. Joe is such a cutie. And little Noah is just busy exploring and being a happy little guy. He likes walking around with the phone and pretending to talk on it along with chasing our cat. It was quite amusing. He is also an affectionate little boy, he gave me a great big kiss on my cheek which was really cute. And it was really nice to visit with Paco and Heather. We had such a good time hanging out and talking. I miss them so much! Maybe someday we won't live so far away from each other. Thanks for coming to visit us Heather and Paco!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! the kids got so big!! last time i saw them, noah was still crawling. :)