
Here's John and Mallory next to a horse and buggy. If Mallory would have been more cooperative, but in all fairness it was her nap time and she was teething, then we would have gone on an actual horse buggy ride around town. Oh well maybe next year.

And this is an actual sign posted on the side of a building there in Indiana. Buggy's have their own parking which obviously makes sense. It's just fun and different to see an actual sign posted about it. I do admire the Amish people. They are a very kind, generous people who work very hard, and it's always neat to see how they live. It's so simple yet it makes perfect sense. I'm not saying that I would want to live without electricity or running water but I do admire them for staying out of the world so to speak and avoiding greed and wealth which consumes so many people today.
No comments:
Post a Comment