John and I finally had a Date Night on Thursday and it was so nice to get away for a few hours just the two of us. We didn't have to worry about chasing our two year old around or keeping our 2 month old baby happy thanks to our awesome mom Julie who babysat for us. John planned our Date Night this week and revolved it all around me which I loved and thought was very sweet of him. He started our night by surprising me with flowers followed by sharing an appetizer at Iggy's (a gluten free restaurant that I like), and then finishing up our evening by seeing the movie called "17 Miracles" that just came out to the theater that portrayed the pioneers long trek to Zion. The movie was great and it will definitely be one that I'll own when it comes out to DVD. I cried several times throughout it because it was a very touching and emotional movie, and I'm pretty sure that most of the people in theater were crying right along with me. John and I are trying to make our Date Nights happen at least twice a month because we really need a break sometimes to reconnect and keep our relationship strong. Thank you babe for re-establishing Date Night! I had a blast!
Here are the flowers that John surprised me with for our Date Night.

No comments:
Post a Comment