Last week we had a great Family Home Evening. John gave his lesson on Desire by Elder Dallin H. Oaks followed by our fun activity geared toward Mallory, chocolate hand prints/footprints. (I have had this idea for chocolate hand prints for about 6 months now but kept forgetting to buy some chocolate pudding at the grocery store.) And then we finished up our evening with a delicious treat of Chocolate frozen yogurt, which is not easy to find by the way. I have been trying to lose my baby weight so I thought some frozen yogurt would be a healthier choice than ice cream. But all in all we had a ton of fun with our Family Home Evening and we love being able to spend time together as a family on a weekly basis.
Mmmmm..... that tastes good.
Mallory's hand prints.
These are Aubrey's prints. She wouldn't really cooperate since she's to squirmy and constantly moving.
Mallory's right foot print.
No comments:
Post a Comment