Last week John and I took our girls to" This Is The Place Heritage Park" to see the baby farm animals. I really wanted to go because I heard that they have a "Tea Cup Pig" there and I was dying to see it. Especially since I really want to own one someday! They are so incredibly cute but rather expensive. And there are actually several Hollywood stars who have these little tea cup piggies as pets. Cool right? Anyway call me crazy but I
always wanted a pot-bellied pig growing up. I never got one, but I've always held onto the dream of someday owning a little piggy of my own. And then I recently
discovered that there is a breed called tea cup pigs which are tiny and
oh so very cute. And they actually make very good pets! You see I may live in the city here in Utah, but I am a country girl through and through! I grew up in a small town in Michigan out in the country with horses, goats, chickens, turkeys, dogs, cats, and rabbits. I really miss the country and how spacious,beautiful and quiet it is. Hopefully
someday I can make back there. Anyway here are some pictures of our little outing at the farm.
Riding on the train. I guess Bree didn't want to be in the picture. But she's there under her sun hat.
Mallory asks us quite often when we can ride the red choo choo train again. That was one of her favorite parts about our farm visit.
I really like this picture because Mallory looks so content just sitting there on my lap riding the train together. She is a momma's girl, both girls are actually. But they sure do love their daddy!
The Baby Goat
The Tea Cup Pig!
Here's Mallory checking out the Tea Cup Pig. She really liked him. She must be my daughter since we share the same passion for these little piggys. He's fully grown and still very small. I love that!
Here's a video that John took of the little tea cup piggy. I love his little tail in this video. Too bad I didn't bring any cheerios to feed him, they really like cheerios. John liked him too and thought he was really cool! I knew I married the right man!
This piggy wasn't at the farm, but this a picture I found online of one with spots that I hope to get someday.
Look at how cute and tiny they are!
The Baby Chicks
The Baby Ducks
The Bunny Rabbits.
Well we had a lot of fun visiting the farm, especially me, and now you all know something new about me that you probably would have never guessed, that I hope to someday own a tea cup pig. Maybe in a few years I can post pictures of my very own piggy?!









No comments:
Post a Comment