Thursday, July 26, 2012

4th of July

My mom, little brother Chase, and little sister Hannah all came up from Arizona for a visit just in time for the 4th of July. We were all thrilled to have them celebrate the 4th with us! We started our 4th with the Murray parade.

My mom, Chase, Hannah, and Mallory waiting for the parade to start. Chase hurt his eye which is why he's holding ice up to it. Poor little guy.
Here's Bree waiting for the parade to start.
"Look ma I got some taffy!" At least I'm pretty sure that's what she's thinking.
Here's Mallory with her flag and taffy. I'm not sure why she isn't smiling in any of these pictures, maybe she was tired. She really was excited to be there.
Hannah Belle
John and Aubrey
Mallory and her momma. This is not my best picture since it was day 2 of my liver detox. I wasn't feeling a 100%, but I'll have more on that in a couple of days. I'm just waiting for 1 more test result and then I'll fill you all in.




 After the Murray parade we all had a picnic at the park with my family and John's mom and his sister. We had the traditional picnic food, hot dogs, watermelon, and chips and dip.

Bree loves watermelon! She couldn't get enough of it!
John's mom Julie
John's sister Rebekah brought bubbles for all of the kids which was a big hit! And as you can see in the background there's a playground that the kids loved playing on.

To end our 4th we went to see fireworks later that night at the Murray park. We had a fun and busy 4th of July with everyone, and I'm so glad that my mom, Chase, and Hannah were all able to come up for a visit and celebrate with us!

No comments: