Here we all are at the pool for our nephew Lincoln's Birthday Party. Both of my girls love to play in the water and they didn't want to leave when the party was over. I spent most of the time in the hot tub, the pool was a bit chilly for me, but the girls didn't seem to mind at all. We had a lot of fun and I think that swimming is one of the best parts about summer!
Here we are in the hot tub.
This was Aubrey's first pool experience. She loved it!
Our other water baby Mallory.
Mallory and her daddy. Mallory preferred her old baby float over her new pink float vest. And there in the corner is the Birthday boy.






2 comments:
Your girls are so adorable!
And has anybody ever told you that you sort of look like Anne Hathaway? Just sayin' :D
Thanks! Nope I've never been told that, but I'll gladly take it! Anne Hathaway is very beautiful :)
Post a Comment