Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pioneer Day


We didn't do much this year for Pioneer Day. Both John and I had to work that day, but I decided later that night when I got home that we should do sparklers with Mallory. Bree was already asleep since she had been teething and was tired and crabby. Mallory loved doing sparklers and watching our neighbors shoot off their fireworks across the street. She asks everyday for us to do more fireworks. We tell her that we'll have to do some sparklers for New Year's Eve.

 Sparkler Time!
 Sparklers with daddy.
 There's a goofy grin! It's hard to get a good picture of her these days.
 A neighbor of ours was walking by and gave Mallory some glow sticks. She was so happy! 
Oh and you gotta love her blue skirt in this picture.When I brought out of her room to do fireworks she was in the middle of playing dress up.
Here they are glowing in the dark.

No comments: