Sunday, October 21, 2012

Family Pictures


For the 1st time ever we had family photos taken of the four of us. It's kind of sad that it has taken us this long to get them done, but the main reason why we hadn't gotten them done already is because they can be very expensive! I knew that I didn't want to go to a Target or JCPenny studio because they never really turn out very good. I wanted our pictures taken during the fall season and outdoors with lots of natural light.

 But the best part is that we didn't have to pay for these pictures...they were completely free! The photographer that took our pictures is new to the business so she is offering free photo shoots until the first of December. That way she gets experience and builds her portfolio. So it's a win-win situation. John found her on Facebook, he's always finding us free things or really cheap things which is great because we can't afford much right now due to my treatment. We had these photos taken at Wheeler Farm since it's close by where we live and it's beautiful there. I do wish that our girls would have cooperated more. Bree had a major meltdown and didn't want anything to do with pictures, which is why her bottle and pacifier are in most of the pictures, and Mallory just wouldn't really smile. Oh well, it just captures their little personalities right now. Maybe we'll have better luck next year.
 
















No comments: