Sorry about my prolonged absence, I have been sick with a bladder infection and kidney stone which then caused a Hashimoto's flare-up which has taken me about 2-3 weeks to get over. I was miserable and I even missed some work. Thank goodness for PTO! I'll post more on that at a later date. Now onto a brighter note...
I'm so thrilled that it's finally Fall! I absolutely love this season! I love the cooler weather, the gorgeous colors on the trees, pumpkins, Halloween & Thanksgiving, and warm fall sweaters and comfy socks, just to name a few. I could go on and on about why I love Fall, but I won't. I did find this awesome Fall Bucket List printable on Pinterest and it has been a lot of fun checking off the activities that we accomplish throughout the month.
Our Fall Bucket List
To kick start our Fall Bucket List we took a drive up to the mountains. What a gorgeous canyon! We took a drive up Millcreek canyon to see the Fall colors at it's peak, and it was amazing!
I love the deep red color on this tree.
A small river that runs through the mountains in the canyon.
I love this picture of John and Mallory. And check out the background on this photo...Gorgeous!





No comments:
Post a Comment