I can't believe that I almost forgot to post about our visit to Lagoon Frightmares! John and I went on one of the most funnest dates ever a few days before Halloween! We had two free tickets to Lagoon and decided to save them for their Frightmares since I love Fall/Halloween so much. We didn't bring the girls because they had more scary attractions geared toward an older audience, but when the girls get older we're definitely going to take them along and probably make it a tradition since we had such a blast! Most all of the rides were open, and the tilt a whirl by far was my absolute favorite. John tried to get me to go on a roller coaster, but I happily declined. Roller-coasters just aren't my thing. It was so much fun to walk around the park in the dark with a spooky ambiance surrounding us. They had fake fog everywhere, scary Halloween creatures roaming around, and awesome haunted houses!
*The pictures below are not ones that I took. The rechargeable batteries in my camera died and we didn't have time to charge them before we left which we were really bummed about, but I did find these photos on the Internet, so that I was still able to document this fun date night.*
This is so neat! It was one of the first things that we saw when we entered the park.
The chain saw guys. They were the opening act for the music productions.
Check out those costumes!
This was one of the music productions. They sang some pretty awesome Halloween songs and I loved their costumes!
Here they are in action.
Some of the spooky Halloween ambiance.
Lockdown: One of the many awesome Haunted Houses!
A Circus Haunted House.
And another Haunted House. They had a total of four that John and I went through, and they were really good!
No comments:
Post a Comment