Saturday, November 17, 2012

Let It Snow

Last weekend we got quite a bit of snow which made it look absolutely gorgeous outside. Everything was covered in a fresh white blanket of snow, and I loved watching it fall from the sky. I love the season changes here in Utah and I'm ready for the snow! And of course Mallory loved it! She kept looking out the window and asking to go play in it. So while I was at work on Saturday John took the girls out to play in the glistening snow.



John made a Mallory a snow ball since she couldn't quite figure it out herself.

I love how cute Bree looks all bundled up in her snow gear. I got all of her snow gear and Mallory's (except for Mallory's hat) at Kid to Kid, a children's consignment store, and I got amazing deals on all of it!

Best Buds

Here's a video John made of them trying to walk through the deep snow.

I bought this cute owl hat and gloves on sale at Target a few days after we got all of the snow. Mallory loves them! She even slept with them on for a few nights.

No comments: