Aubrey turned 2 years old on April 2nd! I can't believe that she's 2 already. We kept our festivities to a minimum this year since I put together big parties for them last year. We started her birthday off by taking the girls out for breakfast at McDonald's followed by the Dollar Store so that they could get a balloon. I had to work in the afternoon on Bree's birthday but we did let her open the presents that we got her before I left. We had the family come over on Thursday to celebrate her birthday.
Bree was mesmerized by her birthday candle and blew it out several times.
Although she did not like us all singing "Happy Birthday" to her...as you can see she cried.
Her big sister Mallory and cousin Lincoln thought she needed help opening her gifts.
Checking out her new baby doll Boo.
Money...$$$$! They love putting money in their piggy banks.
Sporting her new Minnie Mouse shades.
Me with my birthday girl.
Daddy with his girls.
Playing with a fun new puzzle and not letting go of that pink balloon. Balloons always seem to be a big hit with little kids.










No comments:
Post a Comment