We kept our Easter festivities to a minimum this year, mostly because I was tired this past week and we have all had colds so I didn't have a lot of energy to prepare for it. But we did do the traditional coloring Easter eggs. The girls had a blast with this messy art project.
Mallory was a great helper this year and she did most of the egg dying. Bree helped drop a few eggs in the dye, but she wasn't very patient so we had to occupy her with other activities until the eggs were dry.
Bree loved the colored eggs, however she kept dropping them on the floor and cracking them.
She liked putting them on her spoon.
Our finished product. We got a free egg dying kit from Build A Bear when we were there a few weeks ago for our "teddy bear picnic."
Aubrey's Easter basket.
I found the cute Easter Bunny Potato Head toy at Goodwill for only $1 or $1.99, I can't remember which one. What an awesome deal, I'm so proud of myself for my killer find!
I found the cute Easter Bunny Potato Head toy at Goodwill for only $1 or $1.99, I can't remember which one. What an awesome deal, I'm so proud of myself for my killer find!
Mallory's Easter Basket.
Mallory is a big fan of the Phineas & Ferb TV show.
Mallory is a big fan of the Phineas & Ferb TV show.
The girls had fun finding all of the Easter eggs that the Easter bunny hid for them.
Here's Mallory with her basket.
Bree is digging into her candy.
Here they are checking out Bree's goodies.
Bree's favorite candy were the ring pops, I think it's because they are identical to her pacifiers. However, these ones just taste better. She walked around most of the day with this ring pop in her mouth, so I made sure to brush her teeth really well before bed.
And here they are all dressed up in their Easter dresses from grandma Julie.
After church we went to grandma Julie's house for dinner and the girls had fun playing outside with their cousin Lincoln. They had a very busy and fun-filled Easter day!
We ended our Easter Sunday by reading this children's book to them along with another fun Easter book that we have before they went to bed.














No comments:
Post a Comment