John and I took a week off of work this past week and it was so nice to be able to spend some quality family time together, especially since we really don't see much of each other due to our busy work schedules. We kick started our family vacation time by taking the girls to the Taylorsville Rec. Center so that the girls could go swimming in the kiddie area. They had a blast hanging out together in the shallow water.
Hanging out under the giant mushroom.
Mallory carefully looked after her sister. And I must say that I'm really glad that they have each other to play with. They are lucky to have a built in "Best Friend."
Bree is kind of fearless when it comes to the water. At times she worries me, but maybe it's a good thing. She may have an easier time learning how to swim.
No comments:
Post a Comment