Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Aubrey's 1st Haircut!

John and I took the girls to get haircuts at Cookie Cutters. It's a really cute haircut place for kids and we wanted Aubrey's 1st haircut to be a special experience. They got to pick out which car they wanted to sit in and watch a show of their choice while they got their haircuts. We won't take them there for every haircut since it can be a bit pricey, but it's great for 1st time haircuts.

 Here's Aubrey enjoying her 1st haircut experience.

 Check out the cool pink car that she picked out.

 She's getting rid of her "baby mullet." I got to keep a lock of that baby mullet for her baby book.

 She did very good for the lady cutting her hair, although I'm sure the cartoon helped too.

 They had a fun slide for the kids to play on. Bree loved that!

 Mallory also needed a haircut since school was starting up that next week. Mallory picked the airplane to sit in.

 Here she is sporting her new hairdo.

Cute little pigtails.

No comments: