Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Fall Owls

Here are two of my newest additions that I added to my Fall decor. I love these cute little owls. I found them at Michaels and they were 50% off. The girls helped me pick them out since they love owls too! My grandma LeValley who passed away almost 7 years ago would be proud that her owl fetish was passed along to one of her grandchildren.

 Our snowy owl. I love how fluffy they are.

 Our little black Halloween owl.

 These flowers are new too. 
These smaller black owls I got a year or two ago.

 My other little black owl.

These flowers are new too.

After I got all of our Fall/Halloween decorations set-up, just out of the blue the girls looked at me and said "thank you momma!" That was so cute to hear., and I'm glad that they like the decorations and holidays as much as I do!

6 comments:

usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.