Thursday, December 19, 2013

Santa

Our apartment complex was hosting a fun Christmas event for all of the children to get their picture taken with Santa so John took Mallory and Aubrey to see him while I was at work. (I have been working a lot lately, full-time and some overtime. The hospital gets really busy this time of year!)

The girls loved seeing Santa and Aubrey just adored him! Last year she was scared of him, but not this year. John said that she ran right up to him and gave him a great big hug! What a big girl, I could hardly believe it myself. I guess all of those Christmas movies that they have been watching has paid off.

You gotta love their hat hair in this photo.
I had their hair done nicely believe it or not, but you can't tell after they had their hats on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! Merry Christmas!
Keep in touch! fishon13.blogspot.com

Love,
Kourtney