Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Elf on the Shelf

We started a new Christmas tradition this year by jumping on The Elf on the Shelf bandwagon. We love this tradition! It's not only fun for the girls but it's fun for me too! I made out a calendar of ideas for the whole month until Christmas Eve and I cross them off as I do them. That calendar is a lifesaver! After the girls go to bed I look at my calendar of ideas and pick a new one. The day after Thanksgiving we all read The Elf on the Shelf book together and named our Elf Jasper.

Here's what Jasper has been up to lately...

 Jasper took some ornaments off of our Christmas tree so that he could decorate his own little Christmas tree.

Oh Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

The girls were so excited to wake up and see what their elf Jasper had been up to.

He had a movie night watching Christmas movies, eating popcorn and drinking juice.

He circled toys that he liked for the girls in the ads from our Sunday paper.

Jasper had a date night with Belle in Mallory's Barbie car.
(That sly little Elf even has his arm around Belle)

Making snow angels

Oh Holy Night

 Reindeer Games

Baby it's cold outside!
(Jasper is playing with the polar bears inside of our fridge)


 "Rapunzel let down your hair"


Stay tuned for more fun pictures of Jasper's Adventures!

No comments: