Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Small Victory

The last 2 weeks I've been working on laying down the law with our little Bree. She had been the "baby" (a.k.a. the youngest) before Savannah was born which meant that she would often get away with things more than she should have. She would not go to sleep in her room or in her own bed. She would fall asleep in mine and John's bed or on the couch while we were watching TV. I hated that but was too tired while I was pregnant and post baby to break her of it. Well finally I had enough and said no more. It was too uncomfortable to have John, myself, Savannah at times while I nursed her, and Bree in our bed. I woke up incredibly sore from sleeping in weird positions and unrested. I am happy to announce that Bree sleeps in her own room with her sister Mallory! She doesn't fall asleep in her own bed yet, she prefers to sleep on the top bunk with her sister, but I'll take that. Baby steps right?! John and I feel much more rested now.    

Bree is thrilled with this new arrangment...Mallory however is not so thrilled that she has to share her bed for a short time.

No comments: