I have been having fun the past few months updating our furniture with some decorative drawer pulls. I found the fancy crystal knobs in a value pack at the Home Depot for $15 along with the silver one for the bottom drawer, and the colored crystal ones for the girls' room I found at Michaels for $2 each. I love how different our pieces of furniture look!
This look suits my personality much better than the old hardware.
I love the glitz and glam look! And it only cost $20.
This is the old hardware. I left the old hardware on John's nightstand because it's more masculine.
On our dresser I combined a little bit glam with the old masculine hardware, so now we have the best of both worlds.
This is the new glam look on the girls' dresser. I love the pink jeweled princess look!
We searched 3 different Michaels stores to find enough pink crystal knobs for the dresser. This transformation only cost $20, not too shabby.
I put blue, yellow, and pink knobs on the drawers on their bunk bed. Those colors match the theme in their room. I'll post pictures of their room soon.
I have also been switching out the plain white air registers with pretty new silver ones. I have switched out 2 so far, one in our bathroom and one in our entryway by our front door. I have 4 more to go. They are $15 each at the Home Depot which means throughout the next few months I'll switch out the other 4 air vents. These new ones just add a bit more elegance and reflects my sense of style. I love having a house and being able to put my own personal touch on it!
2 comments:
Way cute! I love adding little personal touches around my house too. Your girls are so adorable! I wish we lived closer!
Thanks! I wish we lived closer too, the girls would love playing with each other.
Post a Comment