Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hannah's Baptism


My little sister Hannah was baptized by my hubbie John back in November just a few weeks after she turned 8 years old.I gave a talk on receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost. I'm so glad that I was able to be a part of it!

Here's Hannah in her baptisim dress holding her Baby Blessing dress. My grandma LeValley handmade the Baby Blessing dress before she passed away and both Hannah and Mallory were blessed in it. It's a very special dress in our family! 

Getting ready to be baptized!

Here's John and Hannah. 
This was the first time that John baptized someone outside of baptisms for the dead in the temple which made Hannah's baptism all the more special for us.

Elder Adams a missionary in Mom's Arizona Ward who is originally from Utah was able to come to the baptisim since he had completed his 2 years of service. It was nice for them to have a friendly face there. Even mom's dog Chica remembered her old pal Elder Adams.

No comments: