I have finally found the best Gluten Free Bread!!!
This is Udi's brand of gluten free whole grain bread and it seriously tastes just like real bread. I could hardly believe it myself. It's the closest thing to real wheat bread that I have ever tasted. I found it at Sunflower Market and I was somewhat hesitant to try it because I have tasted a lot of really bad gluten free breads before. But, I tried their gluten free blueberry muffins and they were amazing! So I thought I would give it a try and boy am I glad I did! My search for the best gluten free bread is finally over and I couldn't be more happier. I have yet to try their g.f. cinnamon rolls, pizza dough, and granola.
Here's the link in case anyone wants to check out their website. They are an artisan inspired gluten free bakery that creates wholesome and delicious baked goods. They also have other food items besides gluten free food http://www.udisfood.com/glutenfree.php
This is Udi's brand of gluten free whole grain bread and it seriously tastes just like real bread. I could hardly believe it myself. It's the closest thing to real wheat bread that I have ever tasted. I found it at Sunflower Market and I was somewhat hesitant to try it because I have tasted a lot of really bad gluten free breads before. But, I tried their gluten free blueberry muffins and they were amazing! So I thought I would give it a try and boy am I glad I did! My search for the best gluten free bread is finally over and I couldn't be more happier. I have yet to try their g.f. cinnamon rolls, pizza dough, and granola.
Here's the link in case anyone wants to check out their website. They are an artisan inspired gluten free bakery that creates wholesome and delicious baked goods. They also have other food items besides gluten free food http://www.udisfood.com/glutenfree.php

No comments:
Post a Comment