Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Valentine's Day Dinner. We had spaghetti made with corn noodles so that it was gluten free, raspberry lemonade, and white chocolate covered strawberries over candlelight. I originally wanted to make chicken cordon blue, but I ran out of time.Although the spaghetti worked out good because I was trying to stick to a red and pink theme for Valentine's Day.

After dinner John, Mallory, and I had movie night. We found those cute popcorn buckets in the $1 bin at Target. Such a good deal. Those mugs are our favorite ones. We bought them for eachother for Christmas. And the movie was the movie that John and I watched together on our first date on Valentine's Day 6 years ago. I had picked out that movie because at the time I had not seen it and I didn't want to watch a "chick flick". So, John bought it this year for us to watch on Valentine's Day. This movie is about an evil tooth fairy. It's cheesy but it will make a good movie for Halloween.

No comments: