Saturday, September 3, 2011

Big Announcement...

For those of you who follow our blog and who do not already know, John and I have decided to make our family blog private. This is something that I have wanted to do for awhile now and we are finally going to do it starting on Tuesday. We love having our blog available to all of our family and friends to visit so if you would like to continue to follow our blog please send us your email address so that we can add you.

The reason for this change is because we want to keep our family safe, especially our girls, and this seems like a great way that we can. We aren't trying to discriminate against any of our family or friends so please don't think that's the case. Our number one concern is for the safety of our girls since they are so very precious and dear to us. So family and friends please send us your e-mail address and we would be more than happy to add you to our list. You can find us on facebook or email me at ldscountrygirl@juno.com

2 comments:

Andrew,Heather and Hazel said...

That's what I was going to tell you at work today, my email! Thanks for doing for me what I was too forgetful/busy to do myself!

Holly and John Shannon said...

No problem it was a sort of crazy day. I just found your email address on Facebook :) We went private with our blog because some guy that we don't know was viewing our blog from a country that I have never heard of before and it really creeped us out. So we decided that it's safer for our family to just go private because you just never know what's lurking out there.